Karnataka has 8 operational airports with scheduled commercial flights. Two of these serve both domestic and international sectors while others offer regional/domestic services.
|#||Airport Name||City||Code||Service||Major Airlines|
|1||Kempegowda International Airport (BIAL)||Bengaluru||BLR||Domestic & International||Air India, Air France, Lufthansa, Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, British Airways, Indigo, AirAsia, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia, Srilankan, Vistara, Spicejet, Ethiopian, Malindo Air|
|2||Bajpe International Airport||Mangaluru||IXE||Domestic & International||Air India Express, Indigo, Spicejet|
|3||Hubballi Airport||Hubballi||HBX||Domestic||Air India, Spicejet, Indigo|
|4||Belagavi Airport||Belagavi||IXG||Domestic||Air India, Spicejet|
|5||Kalaburagi Airport||Kalaburagi||GBI||Domestic||Star Air|
|6||Jindal Vijayanagara Airport||Ballary||VDY||Domestic||Trujet|
|7||Mysuru Airport||Mysuru||MYQ||Domestic||Air India, Trujet, Spicejet|
Note: Flight schedules may vary from time to time at airline’s discretion. Please refer to respective airline websites to know latest schedule.
More insight into Airports in Karnataka:
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru: This is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru and is the third busiest airport in India by passenger traffic. It is located in Devanahalli, about 40 kilometers northwest of the city center. Check Here On How To Reach and Near by Hotels Here
- Mangaluru International Airport: This airport is located in Bajpe, about 15 kilometers east of the city of Mangaluru. It serves the coastal city of Mangaluru and the surrounding region. Check Here On How To Reach Airport and Near By Hotels
- Hubli Airport: This airport is located in Hubli, a city in the northern part of Karnataka. It serves the city of Hubli and the surrounding region.
- Belagavi Airport: This airport is located in Belagavi, a city in the western part of Karnataka. It serves the city of Belagavi and the surrounding region.
- Mysuru Airport: This airport is located in Mysuru, a city in the southern part of Karnataka. It serves the city of Mysuru and the surrounding region.
|2||Ambulance||102, 108, 1066|
|8||Indian Railway Helpline||139|